Who am I?
• I have over 15 years of design, artwork and typesetting experience
• My work history demonstrates initiative, self motivation and the desire to be successful
• I am capable of project management, working in a team, or individually
• I offer a combination of skilled creativity and a commercial-minded approach.
What can I do?
• Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator, Acrobat (CS6) at a high level
• Dreamweaver, Flash, Premiere Pro (CS6) at an intermediate level
• After Effects to a basic level
• CSS and HTML to a basic level
• PC and Mac proficient
What have I done?
• Implemented new branding guidelines across all company printed materials for Pearson, and subsidiaries including Penguin, Random House and Edexcel.
• Created new recruitment advertising materials, including posters, press and online ads
• Project managed the delivery of over 200 subject specific reports for examiners and teachers in just four weeks, to meet A Level and GCSE results day
• Managed commercial airtime portfolio including BT, Volkswagen and GlaxoSmithKline
• Management of Citroen direct marketing including an extensive report to analyse and assess the fulfilment practises of other car companies
My full CV is available to view here (PDF).